Wednesday 28 September 2011

Inspiration

After looking at a video by Taylor Swift 'Mine' it gave me a lot of inspiration.

After seeing a shot in which the artist looked so bright in and stood out from the natural grass woodland environment it showed me that this works really well, and therefore we will use this technique in our video.
 Here they have used the vignette technique during editing which I think works really well and we were thinking of using this during the couples memories.
 We are going to use photos of the couples and from looking at this within the video it works really well.
 Here is an example again of a vignette being used. Which again works extremely well as it makes the audience focus on the couple so it will entice the viewers and capture their attention.


 This screenshot I took was to show the setting of the video, as I really like the natural setting.
 The use of being shot within the home makes it seem more realistic and homely. and therefore I will use this in some way to make the film seem realistic that the girl has actually died and the guy can't let go.






Here is the use of photo frames. and it works really well to show a memory, I will be using this as a prop within my video as it works really well to show a past memory the couple shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 13Q1-07 Music Video 2011. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz