Tuesday 18 October 2011

Filming Plans

Due to our footage not being kept/deleted I will now have to re-film all the footage. I have planned all the footage we need to speed up the process. The list is below.

- The actor writing I miss you on paper
- Memory Book (montage of photos)
- Couple holding hands in the distance
- Artist lip syncing - on a bench
- Shots of artist in a variety of locations (variety of shot types)
- Mid shot of couple really happy
- Couple laying on the floor looking up to the sky
- Actor sitting alone
- The camera behind the couple on the bench
- Landscape shots
- Guy sitting alone isolated

So these are the parts of footage which were suppose to be filmed today. However due to only myself turning up to film we couldn't film the footage I had planned. Therefore I will book the camera out tommorow and I alone will be filming the above to ensure it is done. If I have any spare time I will experiment with other footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 13Q1-07 Music Video 2011. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz