Thursday 24 November 2011

Digipak Creation

The image I have chosen to use for part of my digipak is the one below, this is due to the fact this image needs to sell the album instead of just our video single. Therefore I decided if we have the image without the couple then it will sell the overall album instead of just the single.















I then added a new adjustment layer of black and white.



















After adjusting the reds,yellows,greens,cyans,blues and magentas I then added another adjustment layer for the hue and saturation and altered this to what I wanted it to be.


















So from this I have the main image of my digipak done. After this all I have to do is add the image of Abi in the background and change the opacity, and burn the edges in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 13Q1-07 Music Video 2011. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz