Monday 21 November 2011

Research of Track Listing and Our Official Track Listing for our Digipak


The first album I looked at was Leona Lewis 'Spirit'. I chose this album as it fits into the genre of our song. From reading the track listing it showed me that all the songs link into the album name 'spirit' and overall they all link together on the love concept and spirits.



















So from this research I knew that the track listings should fit around the 'haunted' theme. So from this I created the following track listing for our digipak:
1) Haunted (intro)
2) Haunted
3) Memories
4) Ghost from the past
5) The friend you never had
6) Playing with hearts
7) You brought out the best in me
8) Never forgotten

I feel as if they all link together well and suit the artist image I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 13Q1-07 Music Video 2011. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz